Famous Quotes Quotes by Topic Quotes by Author Most Popular Quotes Most Popular Authors Random Quotes My Favorite Quotes
Navigation: Famous Quotes and Authors - Henry Kissinger Quotes Bookmark and Share


Author Index
Browse quotes by the
author's last name
A B C D E F
G H I J K L
M N O P Q R
S T U V W X
Y Z


Henry Kissinger Quotes and Quotations


Now when I bore people at a party, they think it's their fault.
- Henry Kissinger | Fame and Celebrities Quotes
The illegal we do immediately. The unconstitutional takes a little longer.
- Henry Kissinger | Government and Rule Quotes
The history of things that didn't happen has never been written.
- Henry Kissinger | History and Historians Quotes
Intelligence is not all that important in the exercise of power and is often, in point of fact, useless. Just as a leader doesn't need intelligence, a man in my job doesn't need too much of it either.
- Henry Kissinger | Intelligence Quotes
90% of the politicians give the other 10% a bad reputation.
- Henry Kissinger | Politicians Quotes
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
- Henry Kissinger | Politics Quotes
Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac.
- Henry Kissinger | Power Quotes
The illegal we do immediately, the unconstitutional takes a little longer.
- Henry Kissinger | Power Quotes
A conventional army loses if it does not win. The guerrilla wins if it does not lose.
- Henry Kissinger | War Quotes
I am being frank about myself in this book. I tell of my first mistake on page 850.
- Henry Kissinger | Writers and Writing Quotes
The superpowers often behave like two heavily armed blind men feeling their way around a room, each believing himself in mortal peril from the other, who he assumes to have perfect vision.
- Henry Kissinger | Other Side Quotes
The absence of alternatives clears the mind marvelously.
- Henry Kissinger | Decisions Quotes
No country can act wisely simultaneously in every part of the globe at every moment of time.
- Henry Kissinger | Decisions Quotes
No country can act wisely simultaneously in every part of the globe at every moment of time.
- Henry Kissinger | Realistic Expectations Quotes
The superpowers often behave like two heavily armed blind men feeling their way around a room, each believing himself in mortal peril from the other, whom he assumes to have perfect vision.
- Henry Kissinger | Success and Happiness Quotes
The conventional army loses if it does not win. The guerrilla wins if he does not lose.
- Henry Kissinger | Success Quotes
No country can act wisely simultaneously in every part of the globe at every moment of time.
- Henry Kissinger | Concentration Quotes
I do not stand on protocol. If you just call me Excellency, it will be okay.
The nice thing about being a celebrity is that when you bore people, they think it's their fault.
- Henry Kissinger | Success Quotes
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
- Henry Kissinger | Crisis Quotes


Quote of the Day
Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon 'em.
Top 10 Authors
Oscar Wilde Quotes
John F. Kennedy Quotes
Mark Twain Quotes
Friedrich Nietzsche Quotes
Albert Einstein Quotes
Ralph Waldo Emerson Quotes
George Bernard Shaw Quotes
Winston Churchill Quotes
Benjamin Franklin Quotes
Abraham Lincoln Quotes
 View All Popular Authors
Home Page About this Site Link to Us Contact Us My Favorite Quotes Privacy Statement
The Quotes on this website are the property of their respective authors. All information has been reproduced on this website for informational and educational purposes only.
Copyright © 2011 Famous Quotes and Authors.com. All Rights Reserved.